Coffee and Sweets Filling and Capping Machine DPM-2BT
FAST FILLING OF COFFEE AND SWEETS INTO DOYPACK STAND-UP POUCHES
Our filling and capping machine for coffee and sweets fills and seals prefabricated stand-up pouches (Doypack, Pouchbag) with cycle times up to 15 stand-up pouches per minute. Our pouch capping machines can be extended modularly with linear or multihead weighers. The compact design is very space-saving and can be adjusted flexibly to different bag widths. The filling and capping machines of the DPM-2BT series are the cost-effective entry-level alternative to complex linear filling machines or rotary machines. The stand-up pouches are conveyed directly via pouch magazine and are then filled and sealed in the machine.
- Stations in linear design
- Integrated vertical bag feeding magazine
- Built-in vacuum pump for picking up and opening the bag
- Built-in vibration holding device
- No bags, no packaging function
- Panasonic PLC + Kinco 7" colour screen
- Stainless steel construction
- Locked safety door protection
- Modular design, easy-to-integrate differential filling device and other options
DPM-2BT has been specially developed for the use in pouches with side gussets. It is therefore suitable for the following bags: coffee bean bags, square bottom bags with clear gusset, square bottom gusseted bags, film gusseted bags, plantation gusseted bags, film gusseted bags with square bottom and zip closure, quad seal gusseted bags, Paisley gusseted bags, poly gusseted bags.
Today, the market and especially the pet food, cosmetic (shower gel, soaps) and food sector (cereals, dried fruits) depend on stand-up pouches.
Our technical sales team is at your disposal for any further information regarding our Nero-Pack filling and capping machines.
DPM-2BT in application: Packaging of coffee beans
DPM-2BT in application: Packaging of bisquits
* It is not possible to combine all maximum dimensions
** The output quantities per minute are averages depending on film type, thickness, product dimension and machine handling