The biodegradable organic films from tbs-pack are characterized by their transparency and their high-quality surface gloss. A further advantage of our films is their composition of renewable resources (maize starch, potato starch or sugar beet), which allow the films to be recycled. All these properties not only contribute to environmental protection, but also make our organic films the ideal packaging solution when it comes to the protection and freshness of your products.
The data sheet about our organic films is available on request.
Our compostable films at a glance
Material: PLA (polylactic acid: consists of maize starch, potato starch or sugar beets)
- glossy, highly transparent and printable
- perfect, wrinkle-free shrink result from 85 degrees Celsius onwards
- harmless to food
Material LDPE (PLA-based)
- yellowish cloudy color
- application examples: dog waste bags, carrier bags, flat bags, tubular film
Possible Film Widths:
Center folded film: 200mm - 500mm
Flat film: 200mm - 1000mm
Possible Film Thickness:
Information about our compostable films
- available in individual sizes and thicknesses
- available with perforation on request
- printable with your personal logo
As a manufacturer, we have the opportunities to produce rapidly according to your individual ideas - also custom-made products or larger quantities.
We look forward to receiving your request at info_at_tbs-pack.de.