Castelli "KompoV" organic shrink films
What makes our organic shrink film special?
Our Castelli "KompoV" organic shrink film is a compostable, highly transparent, flexible film with excellent sealability and very good tear strength that can be used on all types of packaging machines (L-seal machines, side-seal machines, form-fill-seal machines, and more).
How is the Castelli "KompoV" organic shrink film disposed of?
The bio shrink film is disposed of through the bio garbage can to be processed in the composting facilities of the recycling centers to allow the biodegradation and composting process of the films to work. Alternatively, the film can be disposed of by the end consumer in their own "home compost."
What are the film thicknesses?
Currently we offer different film thicknesses between 12μ and 60μ.
All facts at a glance:
- Shelf life of up to one year when properly stored
- Industrially compostable (certified) according to SIST EN 13432:2001 and SIST EN 14995:200
- Very good machinability, Biaxal shrinkable
- Matt surface, high transparency
- Inline printable (one side)
- Available as flat film (SW) up to a width of 1,000mm,
- or half-tubular film (CF) up to a width of 1,000/1,000mm