With tbs-pack's semi-automatic film sealing machine (L-bar-sealer) from the WSG line, your products can be packed quickly and cost-effectively in one working cycle by using film separation sealing. The product is inserted into the semi-automatic packaging machine and the release happens in a manual or pneumatic way. The sealing frame opens automatically and the product can be fed optionally into a separate shrink tunnel. The high-quality components and our mature impulse wire technology guarantee high-strength sealing seams and low-maintenance operation.
Due to its easy handling, the packaging machine ensures flexible and time-saving packaging at high throughput rates.
Customer specific sealing frame sizes or permanently heated sealing knifes are available on request.
- solid design due to steel frame construction
- individually combinable with different shrink tunnels
- Teflon-coated impulse heating tape (reduction of film adhesion)
- electronic setting of sealing time, outfeed conveyor speed and sealing cycle (in pneumatic operation)
- electromechanical closure of the sealing frame via holding magnet
- wheeled L-bar-sealer with parking brake - easy handling
- movable film slide including film perforation unit
- optional pneumatic L-sealing funktion possible (foot switch, timer, "opening/closing", two-hand control)
- as an option: permanently heated L-bar-sealer
L-Bar-Sealer: Product Video
Application Example: WSG-5070 with STA-6540: Shrinking of Tools
Application Example: WSG-6080 with permanently heated sealing knife
* It is not possible to combine all maximum dimensions
** The output quantities per minute are averages depending on film type, thickness, product dimension and machine handling.